We are delighted to announce that our graduation ceremonies for class of 2022 will be taking place on Tuesday 25th October, with one ceremony at 10.30am and a second ceremony at 14.30pm
If you haven’t already done so please register your details using the form at the bottom of this page, this is so we know the best method of contact for you.
Below are some frequently asked questions regarding graduation, for any additional queries please email email@example.com
I haven’t received any communication
In the first instance, you will have received a letter, if you haven’t received a letter please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your student ID, name, year you completed your course and email address and we can get all the information over to you.
What time do I need to arrive for?
Students and guests will need to arrive at CAST, please ensure you don’t head over to our Hub campus.
Suggested arrival times for the ceremonies are:
- 10.30am ceremony – 8.30am arrival
- 14.30pm ceremony – 12.30pm arrival
Where do I need to go?
You will need to report to the registration desk in the main entrance of CAST upon arrival to collect your tickets.
What happens on the day?
- After collecting your tickets, you will be directed to gowning and photography, to collect your gowns and have any photographs taken
- Then there’s plenty of time to help yourself to some tea and cake with your family and friends before the start of your ceremony
- Guests will be seated in the theatre first followed by students
- Your ceremony will last about an hour
- Afterwards you will need to return your gown to the gowning room
How do I order my gown and tickets?
Once it is confirmed you have passed your qualification you have no outstanding monies, you will receive an email informing you of how to book you gown and tickets.
In the first instance, we initially offer two guest tickets per student to be fair and ensure every student has the opportunity to have friends or family attend and don’t miss out.
Providing there is still capacity at the venue we will open ticketing again for you to purchase additional tickets. You will be sent an email informing you when it reopens and tickets will be on a first come, first served basis.
You will collect your tickets for yourself and your guests at the point of registration on the day.
Can I buy tickets on the day of the ceremony?
Tickets will NOT be available to purchase on the day, please ensure you have purchased all your tickets prior to the ceremony.
How much does graduation cost?
Your student ticket is free and guest tickets cost £12.50 each.
The gown hire service provided by Ede & Ravenscroft depends on the ceremony and your award, prices range from £25 to £75.
Where Ede & Ravenscroft are providing the photography service and depending on the options selected, prices start as low as £15 for a basic award print up to £200 for a canvas print in a mahogany frame.
How do I get in touch with Ede & Ravenscroft?
T: (0)1223 734 759
Contact Form: https://www2.edeandravenscroft.com/gs-contact-form/
The answer to your query may be found in their FAQ section https://www2.edeandravenscroft.com/faq/
Does my child need a ticket?
If your child is age 5 and under and you are happy for them to sit on your knee, they do not need a ticket.
What about disabled and dietary requirements?
Should you have any disabled or dietary requirements please email us on email@example.com with your student ID, name and email address and we will do our utmost to ensure your requirements are met.
When do I get my certificate?
At the graduation ceremonies, you will be given a commemorative certificate, your actual qualification certificates will be posted out after your validating university has held their graduations.
Where is CAST?
CAST is located within Doncaster Town Centre opposite Doncaster’s Central Library, the postcode is DN1 3BU.
Travelling to CAST/Parking
- Rail: Doncaster railway station is about a 10-15-minute walk from CAST and has excellent national rail links.
- Bus: Doncaster Interchange is about a 10-15-minute walk from Cast and has excellent regional and national bus links
- Road: CAST is a short walk away from Chamber Road Car Park and the Civic Quarter Car Park. When arriving by road, please note that Cast is situated on a Public Square and access to the road immediately outside is restricted to buses and taxis only, with traffic cameras in operation. Please head to the Chamber Road Car Park (DN1 2DB) or the Civic Quarter Car Park (DN1 3JH) for parking or drop off only in the short stay car park opposite (DN1 3EY)